The BUG-A-SALT 3.0 is specifically tailored to the needs of the more serious fly hunter. Those who are fluent in handling equipment of this nature will appreciate custom improvements such as cross-bolt safety, trigger redesign, and patridge sight (not to be confused with the bird, the sight is named after the famous rifleman patridge).
We are very proud of this new, lethal edition to our family. However, we must warn that instead of leaving flies whole for easy cleanup, it may splatter them. Lorenzo also assures the 3.0 model greatly increases odds for in-flight take down.
- BADASS REALTREE EDGE CAMO water transfer design.
- New Cross-Bolt Safety! Once it's on, it's on. Once it's off, it's off.
- Sleek design has streamlined the feel of the Bug-A-Salt. It's like butter on toast.
- Updated engineering on trigger mechanism. It's now VERY light – so be careful! Keep away from children, pets, & idiots.
- Barrel has been lifted & patridge sight added for extremely accurate shooting. You can shoot the fly in the back of the neck now!
- Improved, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle.
- Stronger spring creates a tighter salt pattern.
- Non-toxic and no batteries required. Uses ordinary table salt for ammo.
- Recommended for soft-bodied insects: common houseflies, mosquitos, pest/poisonous spiders, small – large (but not XL) roaches, lantern flies, cabbage worms, earwigs and moths.
- For use by responsible people only. Do not shoot at pets, butterflies, kittens, or humans.
- Includes 1-year warranty
Adults only use 18+. By purchasing you agree to Bug-A-Salts Safety Policy : https://www.bugasalt.co.uk/pages/safety-policy
Can I use anything besides salt in the Bug-A-Salt?
NO! Using other substances will cause problems with your Bug-A-Salt. Warranty is voided if other substances are used.
Is the Bug-A-Salt dangerous?
No, only if misused: Do not shoot anyone in face or eyes. Treat it with respect like any equipment. It will not penetrate skin or damage furniture.
What kind of salt does it use?
Ordinary table salt from your local super market.
Will the salt splatter the bug?
No, the bug will remain whole for easy clean up.
How much salt does the Bug-A-Salt shoot?
A pinch of salt.